The Meals Ministry provides meals to people who have had babies, had surgery, or lost a loved one.
How you can be part of the Meals Ministry:
· Cook a meal and bring it to a person/family in need.
· You don’t have to be a great cook to be part of the Meals Ministry.
- Can give a gift card.
- Deliver a frozen meal from church freezer.
· Casserole Nights
-We make casseroles to be frozen to stock up the church freezer.
- Bring favorite recipe.
- Federated will provide meat & pans.
- Bring other ingredients.
-You don’t need to have a recipe to attend.
- Can mix casseroles.
- Cook meat.
- Package prepared casseroles.
- Casseroles are brought to person/family in need.